Living in Borrego Springs
Borrego Springs attracts adventure seekers, holidaymakers in search of something new, and everyday people who want to explore more of Southern California by taking the road less traveled. Of course, you’re not just here to visit. You’re here to fulfill one of your life dreams – living in an exotic location not very far from modern comforts. We’re here to give you the lowdown on life in Borrego Springs.
- Borrego Springs is a census-designated place located in San Diego County, California.
- The coastal city of San Diego is approximately 86 miles southwest of Borrego Springs. That’s roughly two hours of road travel. Escondido and San Marcos are closer if you go west, while you can find Palm Desert and Palm Springs north of Borrego Springs.
- Borrego Springs is blessed to be located in close proximity to some of South California’s best outdoor spots. For starters, the massive Anza-Borrego State Park surrounds the community. Other wonders of nature located near Borrego Springs include:
- Los Coyotes Indian Reservation
- Cleveland National Forest
- Hellhole Canyon Preserve
- Palomar Mountain
- Whale Peak
- gua Caliente County Park
All these and more make Borrego Springs the perfect jump-off point of adrenaline seekers and outdoor enthusiasts. The rest of the area is your playground.
Dining, Shopping, and Recreation
Borrego Springs isn’t only about the great outdoors. There is plenty to do within the boundaries of the central business district whether you’re in the mood to dine, shop, or play.
- Borrego Springs has plenty of dining opportunities for the foodie at heart. Rams Hill is home to a wonderful restaurant with scenic views of the area. Carlee’s serves American favorites. That’s just two of the in Borrego Springs.
- Looking for the latest trends in fashion or everyday household items? There are plenty of shops located in and around Borrego Springs. Check out this page for more information.
- Borrego Springs is more than outdoor recreation. The community is home to a thriving arts and culture scene as well! Check out Borrego Art Institute, Borrego Springs Art Guild, the Park Interpretive Center, and Borrego Springs Performing Arts Center – Borrego Springs’ cultural hubs.
- Are you an avid golfer? Borrego Springs is home to six golf courses that offer plenty of opportunity and challenge so you can improve your skill. There’s De Anza Country The Springs at Borrego, Roadrunner Club, Borrego Springs Resort, and Club Circle.
- For more information about activities you can enjoy in Borrego Springs, check out this page.
Borrego Springs is home to a variety of real estate options for every kind of homebuyer. Single-family homes, townhomes, golf course residences, ranches, lots, and land with significant acreage are all available in Borrego Springs CA real estate. Architecture is a mix of styles – you’ll see California Ranch, Midcentury, and Southwestern homes scattered across town.
Borrego Springs is also home to a number of lovely neighborhoods, each with their own unique characteristics. To explore Borrego Springs neighborhoods, get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760.767.5002.